Secure shell application, terminal screens and auxiliary commands for Android OS
- 16 Jun 2019
- New preference "Theme Mode" (switch Light/Dark themes).
- New session context menu to paste selected script.
- Move "save" buttons outside content.
- Packaged with PKIX-SSH 12.1.
- 29 Apr 2019
- 19 Apr 2019
- Packaged with PKIX-SSH 12.0 and OpenSSL 1.1.1b.
- Default RSA sizes to 3072 bits and more acceptable sizes in range 2^11 - 2^13.
- Upgrade emulatorview to 1.3.1 (more precise "text" selection based on real start and end points).
- New preferences "Version" and "User Guide"(opens user guide on site).
- Migrated to AndroidX.
- 21 Mar 2019
- Import SSH identity send by external application.
- Simplify "launcher" icons.
- Show import related messages on top of screen.
- Ensure that application works on devices without touchscreen (like Chromebooks).
- Always visible scroll-bar in "File Selection".
- 20 Dec 2018
- Material design rules.
Use only vector graphics with "primary" color (Blue Gray palette).
As secondary (accent) is used color from Light Green palette.
Button style changed to use those colors.
- New exported activity "File Selection".
Used on "pick" request and returns selected file.
It is available for use by other applications.
- Import identify from external sources.
Details activity allows identify to be imported.
Process support import from sources in PKCS#12, PKCS#8 or legacy format.
If import file is password protected user is prompted for password.
After successful import user has to register (save) identity for use by application.
Note that identity registration always requires a password.
Note that import from PKCS#12 may activate X.509 public key algorithms in secure shell session.
Identity distinguished name (certificate subject) is displayed in identity "Detail" activity.
Remark: also legacy format may contain X.509 certificates.
- Manage exit status if session is terminated by signal.
- Settings activity with action bar.
- Stop creation of extra files with fingerprint and "ascii art image" identity details.
Note existing files are cleaned-up on initial start of application.
- Packaged with PKIX-SSH v11.6.
Fixed crash on 64-bit Android OS-es.
For other improvement see PKIX-SSH pages.
- Do not store empty "extra" configuration attribute.
It could happen if user opens "Expert" section and press [Save] button.
Work-around is user manually to remove such "extra" empty attribute before to save.
- Fix load of DSA and ED25519 identities on initial start of application.
- Prevent rename of identity if is used by a connection.
- 19 Oct 2018
- Target compatibility with Android 9.0 (Pie, API 28).
This implies minimum supported version Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
- Notification channel
Android 8.0 (Oreo, API Level 26) requires service notification to register notification channel.
- "External Storage" permissions.
Includes permission request at run time for Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23) and newer.
Remark: If granted user could manipulate files stored on sdcard.
- Toggle keyboard from session context menu.
- Packaged with PKIX-SSH v11.5.
- 25 Aug 2018
- Application settings:
- Text Size
This preference allows user to chose size of text for terminal screens.
Default is 10pt.
- Text Color
Preference allows user to chose color scheme of terminal screens
from list with predefined values.
Scheme defines background and foreground colors.
Currently list consists from 12 schemes like
"Console" (default), "Dark Pastels", "Solarized Light", "Solarized Dark" and etc.
- Fixed display of X.509 distinguished name in "Known Hosts" file.
- Packaged with PKIX-SSH v11.4 and OpenSSL 1.1.0i.
- 16 Jun 2018
- Improved stability with more then two opened terminal screens.
- In navigation session sub-menu replace ssh-URI with connection alias and start session counter from one.
- Add icons to navigation menu items.
- Improve look of connection details screen to work properly with long input strings.
- Improve look of know host screen on small displays.
- Optimize show/hide of "Close"-button and "Soft-Keyboard".
- Avoid host IP-address for know-host entries.
- 14 Feb 2018
First release - version 1.0.0.
Please report site issues to < webmaster AT termoneplus DOT com >
|Copyright © 2018-2019
||, Roumen Petrov
|Авторско право 2018-2019
||, Румен Петров